Don't panic a pregnant woman by telling her something isn't working right, but not given any further detail.
Yesterday I posted my frustration with trying to get into an endocrinologist. I thought there was some urgency behind this. You know, b/c of the very grave phone call from the cardiologist, and the fact that the OB called me to say I need to get an appointment with an endocrinologist. Apparently... that's not the case. When I called the OB to tell them the first endocrinologist can't get me in until August, they finally returned my call today... and she said "August is ok". Huh? So basically what you're saying is I could go this entire pregnancy without worrying about this?? Do I even need to go in?
So here I was feeling a little anxious about not being able to see a doctor right away to get this treated, and apparently its not a big deal! Which is a good thing - I'm happy about that. Just would have been nice to know that up front instead of thinking I needed to get an appointment in the next few weeks!
Just be glad its no big deal.
ReplyDelete