My pants may button when I stand up and suck it in - but that's only for like 5 minutes in the morning. I have become a bella band user. Started using it a few days ago and it drove me nuts. The thing is like the bottom 2/3rds of a tank top and goes from the waist/hips up to as high as under the boobs. That was the part that was driving me crazy - I could not stand the feeling of something that fitted around my torso. So... I tapped on my resources of people who all recommended that I get these things and asked how the heck did they find these things comfortable and how do you wear them exactly (the packaging doesn't really give instructions). Well - the advice I got was fold it in half... duh! why didn't I think of that?? Things are sooo much better and now I am a worshipper of the device. As long as I avoid any mirrors that gives me a good view of my midsection I am a happy comfortable camper.
Right now I'm on a two week business trip to Philadelphia. Before I left we did another status/belly picture at 11 weeks. This was the first pic we've done since we found out we are pregnant. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can tell there's been a change in my boobs (went up a whole cup size already and I think we're about to have to start looking at another size up soon) and as for the rest of me - well my midsection just looks like I'm getting fat. Sucks. I know, I know... I'll get the belly soon... but I want it now! I hate this look that I'm sporting right now. Oh well, such is life, and over all its a minor thing - and like I said, as long as I avoid large mirrors, I'm good.
No comments:
Post a Comment