The ta-ta's, the ladies, whatever you want to call them are in a sad state of affairs. I was one of those blessed women who during pregnancy experienced increased endowment in their bustline. By the time I was 6 or 7 weeks pregnant I had gone from a modest B to a full C cup. By the time I was at the end of my pregnancy I had hit D's... but pregnant boobs have nothing on nursing boobs. Wow... The ladies bumped it up to DD's during the first few months...
to be honest I was not entirely in love with being so large. I developed a new appreciation for naturally large chested women and the struggle with finding shirts that fit right and not showing too much cleavage, having to wear two sports bras when they worked out, etc. It was not fun...
I noticed in the mirror today that while the weight loss has been a fantastic thing, it sadly is coming off all the wrong places. Yes I am overjoyed that I only have to wear one sports bra and don't have to worry about them bouncing around ridiculously when I go for a run. But seriously - it looks like the last 10 lbs I've lost have all come from that area...
poor sad, deflated ta-ta's...
upsides: haven't returned to original size... yet... and they look ok when supported (w/o I see a scary preview of grandma saggy boobies)
No comments:
Post a Comment