Friday, May 29, 2009

Breathe... and Relax...

I haven't blogged much over the last few days... mostly b/c there's nothing much to blog about. We haven't reached the next milestone of finding out the baby's sex, or having felt the first movement. So life is cruising along pretty normal. And to be honest, I can't complain about that... after what felt like a three ring circus with the doctors and worrying about what was wrong with me and going through some major insecurities about how I looked, I'm happy to enjoy some peace.

Last night hubby and I went out with some friends to see Dane Cook perform. He's a funny man... anyways, while we were there before the show, people watching, I had a few insecurity attacks - I mean, the people who showed up at this thing were dressed like they were going to the clubs in Scottsdale and skinny and wearing great clothes! I got over it fairly quickly but as soon as I got home I got brave and decided to see if I could still get my jeans on... and I'm happy to report - yes!!! I can still get them on, and they are not ridiculously tight or uncomfortable. Zipping up and buttoning is another story of course, I haven't been able to do that for about a month now. But it was a huge relief to know that even though I've gained 12 lbs its all going to the right areas so far and not into my butt and thighs! whooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. I freakin LOVE Dane Cook. We went to see him a few weeks ago. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when exactly is the big ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete