bal-ance: (verb) to bring to or hold in equilibrium. The search for the holy grail of married life, career, and children.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Cutest on the planet of course!
I may be a little biased, what mother isn't?, but I think I have the most adorable baby on the planet. He's 8 weeks old now, starting to coo at things all over the place and loves looking around every where. Here's a pic of him "talking" and "smiling" at his friends (aka the animals that go around on his crib mobile). He loves his friends and I can usually get a good 20 minutes of entertainment out of him watching them go round and round. Its so much fun watching him enjoy himself that I really don't mind the fact that the song that the mobile goes around to is annoying and I'm tired of listening to it and I wish they would go around and around without the music... but hey, I love watching him be happy so a little annoying mobile music is a small price!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment