Depending on which pregnancy book/website you look at I may or may not be in the third trimester now. I would like to say that I am as I now have just under three months left or 12 weeks and 4 days, or 89 days to go. Of course this is give or take what the little guy decides to do in terms of arriving early, on time, or late.
He moves all the time, Jeff has gotten to see and feel him move alot. The heartburn is getting worse at night, bleh, and I don't sleep so good anymore. This week is the dreaded 28 week labs which includes glucose tolerance testing. I've decided to do this Friday afternoon as I don't have to go in fasting (Thank goodness!) and if I feel miserable afterwards I can just go home rather than have to go back to work. Let me tell you, I'm not looking forward to this at all. Not just because of the horror stories I've been told about the concoction they make you drink but the "what if" part of what if I fail the test? I know that means going back for the 3 hour test but it would really really suck to fail that one too and have diabetes... I live for carbs and sugar so I'm thinking I would probably starve if I had to restrict those back.
The what if's really arent that horrible. I had G/D and while it wasnt fun, it was manageable.
ReplyDelete