The last three or four nights I've had pillow fights. No, not the kind that you see in dumb movies that guys make where they think a bunch of girls get together and have pillow fights in their skivvies. This is me vs. The Pillows. So far they're winning. It seems that since I hit THE THIRD TRIMESTER (this is a big milestone in my mind) that my energy has tanked and I am infinitely less comfortable. Not sure what happened but it sure seemed like an overnight change to me. I toss and turn at night which sucks as it is, but let me tell you it sucks even more when prego. Not only are your abs increasingly useless but trying to flip the roundness of the middle section of my body over while at the same time extracting myself from my pillows and attempting to not wake my poor husband up. Sigh...
Ok enough of my complaining - some status updates, b/c I'm a sucky blogger.
Now just past 28 weeks, and as I mentioned am official in the third trimester, the home stretch, less than 12 weeks to go or something like 80 days at this point... but who's counting?
We're now on the see the doctor every two weeks cycle. Going back again this Friday. Going to be getting another ultrasound, which we've been told is supposed to be a 3D/4D (whichever) one. So super excited about that!
Everything has been going good - belly is expanding rapidly, thankfully butt not as much. Can't wait to be done with work as I'm planning to take 5 months off (I work for a great company). Craving DQ Oreo Blizzards like you wouldn't believe... and trying to stay reasonable with them and not eat one every day as I would like to continue with the trend of my butt not expanding more than necessary. Oh and the baby boy likes to kick his mama... ALOT... especially at about 9pm when I'm really starting to get desperate about falling asleep. He feels the need to practice his kung fu kicks and rapid fire punches. Seriously it feels like he is one two punching me in my side like one of those little punching bags that boxers use to train (I don't know what they're called). But overall I would rather take the inconvinient punching and kicking than the worry that he's not moving enough or at all.
Next update: Pregnant Yogi's!
YEAH! I love that you are blogging again!
ReplyDelete