My boobs hurt, my head hurts, when I'm hungry I'm borderline ready to kill anybody who gets in my way of finding food, I'm emotional for no reason, and I'm tired tired tired. All of this is part of the first trimester of being pregnant. But I can't find the ability or desire to complain about any of it. I may be a little miserable but I am grateful for the misery because it means that there is a little being growing inside of me. (Thankfully though I have not had the joy of experiencing morning sickness - I don't know how grateful I could be about that)
So now I am at eight weeks and three days into my pregnancy. That blows my mind. There were so many times that I didn't think that it was going to be remotely possible for this to ever happen. And I still have moments where I'm scared I'm going to jinx myself. I finally got brave enough this weekend to buy THE BOOK. What to Expect When You're Expecting. Gulp... that was a huge mental step for me.
We have our second ultrasound and final visit to the RE's office on Thursday. I can't wait to see the little berry again! Last time was just so amazing to see the heartbeat and to see that there was something actually there.
Oh yay!! Its so good to hear from you. And so glad you're going to continue to blog.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again!