Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Counting Down the Days

Why is it that after months and months of two week waits, I have yet another two week wait?? Doesn't seem really fair. Plus this two week wait I can't cheat on and try and get an early result. What I'm referring to is our first OB/ultrasound appointment. We're scheduled to go in on the 18th. Had the opportunity to go on the 17th but silly me I selected the 18th because I have less meetings that day. Seriously considering changing that appointment now so we're one day closer to get a picture. By the time we go in it'll be about three weeks since we first got the positive home pregnancy test and then the subsequent blood tests.

Other than freaking out a little bit last week because it seemed that my symptoms were going away, I've been doing ok. The girls still are pretty tender and I'm tired beyond belief. As Jeff says, I'm a normally pretty tired person (for whatever reason we're not sure) and I've always enjoyed my naps, but he says that I'm even more tired than usual. Over the weekend we went to brunch with my sister-in-law and her husband to celebrate our pregnancies (yes, she's pregnant too... about 9 weeks ahead of me). That was just under a three hour awake time (from 9-11:30). By the time we got in the car to go home I was yawning and completely exhausted. Went home and took a three hour nap. The crazy thing is that even after these long mid-day naps I'm ready for bed by about 7pm. Same thing happened last night - got home from work at 3, slept from 4-6 and ready for bed by 8pm. I have a feeling there's going to be some days where I'm going to be resting my head on my desk in my office...

No comments:

Post a Comment