Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Clock is Ticking

Its been an interesting ride over the last week or so. Went in this past Tuesday for our weekly ultrasound and dr visit. Dh couldn't make it cause he was in training at work and couldn't leave early. Of all the visits to miss - this was the one I could have used him there.

So did the ultrasound first, checked his size and all that good stuff. The U/S tech mentioned that my fluid looked a little low, when I asked her why that could be she said that it could be just the way he was positioned. So wasn't really worried. He measured in about 6 1/2 lbs and holding at about the 75the percentile for size (down from the gargantuan 98th percentile).

So back to the waiting room I go and wait for the my visit with the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment