Ok - so you've probably heard that when you have a baby your cup size can increase 2-3 sizes right? Apparently I'm well on my way to hitting that 3 b/c I've already got the first two down and I'm only 20 weeks along! Started out at 36B and by about the time I hit 7 or 8 weeks pregnant I filled a 36C out very nicely. Well the ladies have been aching again over the last three weeks - not as bad as they did in the beginning, thank goodness! but aching for sure. I got a $10 off coupon in the mail for Victoria's Secret and since their semi-annual sale has begun I trucked myself down to the mall yesterday to see what I could find. Just for kicks I decided to grab a few 36D's to see how things were going...
Much to my mixed amusement/dismay the 36D's not only didn't look ridiculous and big on me, but they were comfortable too! Sigh... Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great time trying out new boobie sizes for free without having to go through the pain and cost of a boob job, but seriously? We're already at a D and I'm only halfway there?? What's going to happen when he actually shows up and milk comes in? They're going to be gargantuan (compared to what they were before)! Its just kind of crazy how different it is for everybody... One of my other friends who was a 34B is now only at a 36B and she is due in two weeks...
Mine eventually were and "H" cup. It was ridiculous!
ReplyDelete